2016 Kubota ZD1211L-72
With a 24.8 HP Kubota diesel engine, a wider 72" ACS Kubota PRO deck and a variety of all-new operator features, the powerfully-engineered ZD1211-72 was made with your time and comfort in mind. Choose between side or rear discharge models.
- ACS Kubota PRO Deck (Aerodynamic Cutting SystemTM): The airflow inside the deck has been optimized for faster, more efficient cutting and discharge by preventing clippings from clumping, sticking to the walls of the deck, and recirculating to be cut again. The improved airflow also results in reduced power consumption, work efficiency, and increased fuel efficiency.
- New Spindle Shaft: New larger durable spindle shaft creates a better airflow inside the deck. It is also more durable.
- New Clean-Cut Blades: The redesigned cutting blades have a new shape that improves both cutting efficiency and overall load balance, which creates a better airflow inside the deck and ensures cleaner cutting performance. These new blades also provide a longer service life so you won’t need to replace them as often.
- New Flexible Discharge Chute: Manufactured from a flexible yet strong material, the discharge chute has been redesigned to ensure a smoother discharge and more uniform discharge of clippings.
- Kubota Diesel Engines: With over 25 million engines produced since 1922, Kubota engines are recognized around the world for their proven quality and reliability. Powerful yet clean and quiet, the ZD Series' rugged diesel engines give you unparalleled performance, productivity, and economy. The ZD Series' dependable engines let you power through tough mowing jobs with ease and efficiency. These technically advanced engines are also environmentally friendly, thanks to excellent fuel economy, enhanced combustion efficiency, and low vibration and noise levels.
- Kubota Durable Transmission: Kubota engines are paired with Kubota's original hydrostatic transmission that offers faster, smoother response under all loading conditions. Except for an occasional fluid change, the hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance and has no belts to change.
- Easy Mower Access: The ZD Series is designed to keep you on the job longer between maintenance stops. When maintenance is needed, however, you can be assured of quick and easy maintenance of all the critical parts and functions. A special maintenance hatch under the platform mat provides fast access to the upper mower, mower belt, gearbox case, universal joint and oil filter.
- New Foldable ROPS: The new ROPS is now compliant with not only OSHA standards, but also ISO standards. The ROPS conveniently folds for easier storage and transportation of the mower.
- Outstanding Stability: The ZD Series' feature a low center of gravity to help improve the weight/balance and provides stability on slopes and uneven ground. When combined with the ZD Series' long wheelbase wide, large-diameter rear tires, and fuel tanks mounted above the tires and below the seat, the result is outstanding stability on a variety of terrains.
- Adjustable Front Axle (oscillating/rigid): Choose from two front-axle setups to optimize mowing comfort and performance: adjustable for a smooth ride, or rigid for an even cut while mowing on rough terrain.
- New Low Profile Tires: Low-profile tires at the rear further improve the ZD Series' stability and traction on turf. Their wide tread helps protect the turf from damage during mowing.
- New Large and Bright LCD Panel: The large LCD meter—the biggest in its class—shows all of the key indicators you need to maximize cutting performance and operability, including engine oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, fuel level, and voltmeter. A new hour meter lets the operator know when maintenance or service is required.
- New Damper Force Adjustment: Available only with Kubota diesel mowers, this 3-position lever lets you adjust the damper force to the optimum level for your personal comfort.
- New Suspension Seat: A more comfortable seat means less operator fatigue and greater productivity. With dual adjustable armrests, higher backrest, and lumbar support, the ZD Series' fully padded and reclining bucket seat ensures a high level of comfort. The seat can be adjusted up and as well as forward and backward to let operators of all body types find the perfect position that will keep you comfortable and productive all day long.
- New Ergonomically Designed Control Layout: For faster operation and better ergonomics, all of the mower deck controls are grouped on the right side within easy reach your right hand, letting you quickly and easily adjust the cutting height, and rise, lower. A tone cutting height adjustment dial is easier to see and simplifies the setting of the cutting height.
- New HST Levers: Redesigned, adjustable HST levers not only provide more legroom, but also more settings to choose from, ensuring smoother operation, better zero-turn maneuverability, greater job efficiency and reduced operator fatique.
- Shaft Drive Mower: Without drive belts and pulleys, the drive shaft smoothly transfers power from the engine to the deck. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
- Hands-free Parking Brake: Conveniently located on the platform under your feet, the parking brake can be easily engaged and released by pressing it with either foot while keeping both hands on the HST levers.
- Hydraulic Deck Lift: A 2-pedal hydraulic deck lift system keeps you mowing in spite of obstacles by letting you easily raise and lower the deck with your foot.
- New, Thicker Platform Mat: Thicker and more durable, the redesigned platform mat also helps reduce noise and vibration for more comfort during mowing tasks. The mat's grip pattern also has been improved to make getting on and off the mower easier than before.
- New and Bigger Storage Box and Cup Holder: Store personal items as well as two beverage cups in the handy storage box and cup holder beside the seat.
- Maintenance Lift: Routine maintenance underneath the mower is quick and simple, thanks to Kubota's innovative two-pin, tilt-up maintenance lift. A simple operation raises the front of the ZD Series even with the mower deck still attached.
- Model: Kubota D1105-E4-ZD-2
- Type: Diesel, liquid-cooled(3 cyl.)
- Engine gross horsepower HP: 24.8@3000rpm
- Total displacement cu.in. (cm3): 68.53 (1123)
- Starting system: Key switch
- System: 2-HST w/ Gear reduction
- 15 × 6.0-6, Smooth semi-pneumatic
- 26 × 12.0-16, Low profile tire
- Type: Wet multi disks, foot applied, released
- Tread (F/R) in. (mm): 49.2 (1250) / 47.6 (1210)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 61.4 (1560)
- Overall length in. (mm): 93.7 (2380)
- Overall width in. (mm): 85.8 (2180)
- Overall height in. (mm): 78.7 (200)
- Weight Ib. (kg): 1742 (790)
- Model: RCK72P-1200Z
- Cutting width in. (mm): 72 (1829)
- Cutting height in. (mm): 1-5 (25-127)
- Depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152.4)
- Thickness in. (mm): 0.16 (4.2)
- Number of blades: 3
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota D1105-E4-ZD-2
- Horse Power
- 24.8 hp
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled diesel (3 cylinder)
- 68.53 cu.in. (1123 cc)
- 2-HST w/ Gear reduction
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15 × 6.0-6; Rear: 26 × 12.0-16
- Fuel Capacity
- 12.9 US gal. (48.8 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in. (1829 mm)