2018 Land Pride BSR10
The BSR10 is a 3-Point Cat I or Cat II Bale Spear intended for moving bales up to 1,800 lbs. It features a single, forged 49” steel spear with a 44” usable length mounted to a 3” x 3” tube frame. To keep the bale from rolling, the BSR10 also has two replaceable 19” stabilizer spikes.
- Cat.I & Cat. II 3-Point hitch: Works well with a lot of tractors.
- Quick Hitch compatible: Easy to hook-up and unhook with a Quick Hitch. Bale Spear must be supported on blocks to use the Quick Hitch.
- Replaceable spear and spikes: Spears and spikes are easily replaced if damaged.
- Bales can be pushed with a single spear: Good for pushing bales onto side dump trailers.
- Single spear punches a hole in end of bale, not in the circumference: Very little moisture can enter the bale where the spear punches into the bale. Grappling type bale lifts punch holes in the circumference allowing moisture to penetrate the bale and accelerates bale deterioration.
- Single spear includes two short bale spikes: Bale spikes keep bale from rotating on the single spear.
- Single spear takes less force to push the spear into the bale: Bales of all sizes won’t shift positions as easily while pushing the spear into the bale. Single spears are ideal for lifting smaller lighter bales.
- Model No.: BSR10
- Frame lift capacity 24" from face of frame: 1 - Round bale up to 2,000 lb.
- 3-Point hitch category: Cat. I & Cat. II
- Quick Hitch Compatible: Yes, if Bale Spear is supported on blocks.
- Spear diameter: 1 3/4 in.
- Number of spears: 1
- Spear overall length: 49 in.
- Spear probe length Face of frame to end of point: 44 1/2 in.
- Weight of unit: 112 lb.
- Number of spikes: 2
- Spike diameter and probe length: 1 1/4 in.
- Spike probe length Face of frame to end of point: 14 in.
- Number of Spears
- Lift Capacity
- 2,000 lb.
- 112 lb.