2018 Land Pride RB1660
The Land Pride RB16 Series Rear Blades offer 3-way positioning (blade angle, blade tilt, and blade offset) and are an excellent choice for leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications at feedlots, outdoor arenas, building sites, nurseries, and maintenance operations on farms, ranches, or home owner lanes, and roadways. They are excellent for snow removal in pulling or push blade mode. Their offset and tilt capability make them an excellent choice for construction and maintenance of drainage ditches, waterways, soil contours, and for maintaining silage pit operations.
- Blade angles left and right up to 45 degrees in forward position and 30 degrees in reverse position: (7 Forward positions in 15 degree increments and 3 reverse positions in 30 degree increments) Many angles for diverse jobs and results.
- Blade offsets left or right 12": Manually move moldboard to cover either tractor tire.
- Blade tilts up or down up to 15 degree: (5 positions: Center, 2 clockwise, and 2 counterclockwise) Allows operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches.
- Formed rolled moldboard: Rolled moldboard allows material to flow easily, which means less drag, less HP. 14" High moldboard for good capacity.
- Reversible cutting edge: For twice the life.
- Parking stand: Store unit with front of hitch off the ground, allows for easier hook-up.
- End Plates (accessory): End plates hold material in to be moved.
- Skid shoes (accessory): Help protect from hitting low obstructions by keeping the cutting edge off the ground. Set skid shoes to clear obstructions like manhole covers and street cracks.
- Hydraulic Angling (accessory): Makes rotating blade angle horizontally easy with infinite number of angles available between 0 degrees and 45 degrees clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor. See warranty page for complete details.
- RB16 Working Widths (60", 72", 84"), RB26 Working Widths (72", 84", 96"): Choice of three sizes per Series to pick from.
- 20-40 HP rating for RB16 Series, 25 - 60 HP for RB26 Series: RB16 Series fits a wide variety of small tractors between 20 & 40 HP. RB26 Series fits a wide variety of small tractors between 25 & 60 HP.
- Quick Hitch: Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch.
- Blade Width: 60 in.
- Approximate Weight: 283 lb.
- Horsepower Rating: 20-40 hp
- Moldboard Height: 14 in.
- Moldboard Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Hitch Type: Cat. 1 Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Blade Angle: 7 Forward positions up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise; 3 Reverse positions up to 30 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise
- Blade Offset: 12 in. left or right
- Blade Tilt: 5 Positions; Maximum 15 deg. up and 15 deg. down in 7 1/2 deg. increments
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. Heat treated, Replaceable & Reversible (Double bevel)
- Parking Stand: Folding
- Accessories: Skid Shoes; Rake Assemblies available in 60", 72", 84", & 96" working widths; Hydraulic Angling
- Cutting Width
- 60 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 14 in.
- Blade Angling
- 7 Forward positions up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise; 3 Reverse positions up to 30 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise
- 283 lb.