2019 Land Pride RC3715
Tame the Plains.
The RC3715 is identical to the RC3712, simply 3 feet wider. It features a 3" cutting capacity, 12" deep deck, ¼" side skirts, and is available in 540 or 1000 RPM. The tire offering on the RC3715 is expanded to 4, 6, or 8 tires in 4 sizes, including our new 26" laminated tire. Height adjustment utilizes flip over spacers as opposed to the donuts commonly used by competitors. The blades are ½" x 4" with a 6" overlap.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Rotary Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous: voluntary testing procedures according to ISO 4254-13.
- Factory assembled: Arrives for quick and easy set-up. Minimal time wasted setting or prepping the unit.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows confidence in gearbox integrity.
- Rugged heavy built gearboxes: Capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- 2 Piece driveline: shields Driveline grease zerks are easier to access.
- Low hitch weight on tractor tongue: Ideal for smaller hp tractors by reducing the amount of weight on the drawbar.
- Narrow A-frame hitch: Allows for a tighter turning radius.
- Adjustable park jack angle: Park jack can be adjusted to be perpendicular to the ground.
- Adjustable driveline hanger: Serves as support rest for the driveline when the cutter is unhooked from the tractor. Assist operator when attaching driveline to tractor power take-off shaft.
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV: Driveline is matched just right for capacity of tractor. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- Drivelines with slip-clutches: Cat. 4 intermediate, Cat. 4 or Cat. 5 wings. Driveline is sized right for the intended cutting capacity. Slip-clutches will slip under load to minimize twist damage to driveline profiles.
- Grease zerks on end caps of driveline: Intermediate and wing driveline cross journals are easier to grease.
- High blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material.
- 6" Blade overlap: Eliminates skipping during turns.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard thick stump jumper material keeps damage to a minimum.
- Smooth top design: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- Tops of decks are 100% welded: Makes center decks and wing decks stronger.
- 1/4" Sidewall thickness: Increased thickness reduces damage from objects being thrown into deck sidewalls.
- Beveled skid shoes on wings: Reduces gouging the ground when turning.
- LED signal lights: LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resist vibration, unlike incandescent lights.
- Hinged wing sections Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 1" Solid hinge rods: Larger diameter hinge rod provides greater strength in the hinge area.
- Wing transport lock pins: Transport lock pins will hold wings in folded position in the event of hydraulic loss.
- Enclosed dual 1" leveling rods: Cutter pulls equally on the rear axle while traveling over rough terrain.
- 5-Bolt hubs: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wings. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- Spring cushioned center-axle: Protects unit from bumps and ground shock.
- Replaceable individual wheel spindles: Spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing entire axle assembly.
- Wheel options: Laminated tires: Eliminates flats; Air-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting; Foam-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting and can’t go flat.
- LP Performance hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Hitch pivots freely up and down and pivots about the tractor drawbar.
- Bar-tite hitch option: Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear.
- Maintenance free tongue & axle pivots: Self lubricating journal bearings make for less maintenance.
- Color coded hydraulic hose handles: Easy hose identification & sturdy handle to easily connect & disconnect from tractor.
- 4 lip purgeable metal backed wheel hub seal: Seals make it harder for water & debris to enter the hub and grease to leave the hub. Metal backing prevents sticks and twine from destroying the seal lips.
- Greasable cast steel continuous hinge: Cast steel hinges make a strong connection & are easy to lubricate.
- Galvanized decks on RCG: Durable rust protection for harsh conditions.
- Horsepower range: 50 - 160
- Gearbox horsepower: 540 rpm or 1000 rpm, 160 hp Divider and 130 hp Center & Wings
- Gearbox lubrication: Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Gearbox oil capacity: Splitter: 3.5 pints; Center deck & Wings: 6 pints
- Cutting capacity: 3"
- Machine Total weight:4,380 lbs.
- Tongue weight:1,594lbs.
- Blade tip speed At 540 rpm:Center Blades = 15,268 FPM & Wing Blades = 15,000 FPM
- Hitch types: Fixed Clevis Hitch, LP Performance Hitch, Bar-Tite Hitch, Ball Hitch, or Pintle Hitch Hitch jack: Standard (7,000 lbs.)
- Signal lights: LED
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- Cutting width: 15’-0"
- Overall width: 15’-10"
- Transport width with 21" tires: 10’-3" (Single acting fold option) 7’-3" (Dual acting fold option)
- Overall length: 16'-3" (With center deck raised fully up)
- Deck height: 12"
- Cutting height: 1-1/2" - 16" (Varies by tire option)
- Lift hydraulics: 3" x 8" hydraulic cylinder, hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Wing hydraulics: 2 1/2" x 12" hydraulic cylinders, hoses & fittings
- Wing transport protection: Wing Transport Lock Pins
- Deck material thickness: 10 Gauge
- Side skirt thickness: 1/4" Steel
- Wing DeckSkid shoes: 1 Replaceable skid shoe per wing
- Center DeckSkid shoes: 2 Replaceable skid shoes
- Blades - 6 (2 per carrier): 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated Skid shoes, free-swinging alloy steel with uplift.
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut
- Stump jumper / blade holder: 3/16" Thick round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1" x 4" blade bar
- Front & rear guards: Optional single row chain or dual row chain
- Input driveline: 540 & 1000 rpm Cat. 6 with constant velocity u-joint with or without overrunning clutch
- Intermediate driveline Standard - Category 4 with slip-clutch
- Wing drivelines Standard - Category 4 with slip-clutch or Category 5 with slip-clutch
- Wheel options: 21" or 26" Laminated tires; 25.5" New foam filled tires; 25.5" New 20-ply pneumatic tires; 29" Used aircraft tires
- Number of wheels; 4 - Wheels: Two on transport axle and one on each wing axle; 6 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and one on each wing axle; 8 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and two on each wing axle
- Transport axle: Spring-cushioned on center transport axle
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" shafts
- LP Performance hitch & Bar tite hitch pivot shaft diameter: 2 1/4"
- A-frame tongue: 5" x 3" rectangular
- Working Width
- 15 ft.
- 15 ft.10 in.
- 16 ft.3 in.
- 4,380 lbs.
- Recommended HP
- 50 - 160 hp