2019 Land Pride RTR1266
The Land Pride RTR12 Reverse-Till Rotary Tillers turn the soil to prepare a seedbed for gardening or lawn seeding. With uses in landscaping, gardening, and other residential applications, the RTR12 Series offers an economical tilling solution. The RTR12, and all Land Pride reverse rotation tillers, tends to achieve greater depth of penetration, moving and pulverizing more soil in the process, while burying residue as opposed to leaving it on top.
- American made: American made means better quality & parts availability. Most tillers are imported.
- Tractor hp range: 20-50 hp
- Reverse tilling action: Reverse action ‘sucks’ tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- 3 Year gearbox warranty: 3 Years on housing, seals, & bearings. Shows our confidence in the product.
- 10 Year limited warranty on sprockets and roller chain: Shows our confidence in this product providing many years of service.
- 42", 50", 58", 66", 74", & 82" Working widths: A wide range of widths are available to meet specific customer needs.
- 6 1/2" Digging depth: For deep soil penetration.
- Bent plate steel upper hitch: Plate steel is stronger than flat bar type hitch.
- Clevis lower hitch: Provides additional strength and easy one person hook-up.
- Offset Capabilities: Allows tiller to work closer to objects such as fence lines, buildings and trees.
- Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up. (Offset cannot be used with Quick Hitch).
- Parking stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Control depth with seven adjustments.
- Formed and reinforced rear tailgate: Keeps dirt in and leaves a level finish. Forming gives tailgate additional strength. Adjustable tailgate allows for various finish results.
- Front deflector: Front deflector is flexible to take the beating from rocks or debris.
- Bolt in rotor: Rotor removes and replaces easier for servicing.
- 15" Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling and turns the soil over faster.
- 4 ‘C’ shaped heat-treated tines per flange: "C" Shaped tines require less hp to move through the ground. Four tines requires less horsepower than 6 tines.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- Fully shielded slip-clutch driveline: Protects the gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: Heavy drive chain stretches less, and oil bath keeps wear to a minimum.
- Stamped chaincase cover: Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Optional BX driveline: This driveline will fit BX Kubota tractors without cutting it to fit.
- Recommended tractor power take-off hp: 20 to 50 HP
- Weight: 493 lb.
- Width, end plate to end plate: 66 in.
- Overall width: 71 1/4 in.
- 3-Point hitch type: Category l, Adjustable Lower Hitch Clevis with Plated Pins Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Offset capabilities: Tiller can be offset up to 7 in., but must be centered if using Quick Hitch
- Sideshift dimensions centered: 33 in. - 33 in.
- Sideshift dimensions Shifted right: 26 in. - 40 in.
- Sideshift dimensions Shifted left: 40 in. - 26 in.
- Number of flanges on rotor: 8
- Number of tines per flange: 4
- Tine construction: Alloy steel heat treated "C in. shaped blades
- Rotor rotation: Reverse Rotation
- Rotor swing diameter: 15 in.
- Rotor Shaft Speed: 211 RPM at 540 RPM power take-off
- Rotor bearing mounts: Machined cast iron
- Skid shoes: Adjustable
- Storage stands: Adjustable
- Rear tailgate: Adjustable rear tailgate
- Front deflector: Rubber
- Driveline: Category 4 with Slip Clutch
- Gearbox Construction: 50 HP in.put at 540RPM 1.92:1 ratio, Cast iron housing with ASAE 1 3/8 in. - 6 spline shaft, tapered roller bearings, bevel gears, drain plug, level plug & fill plug
- Lubrication: SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Capacity: 2 pints
- Drive chain: #80 Roller chain - Fully enclosed in oil bath with drain & fill plugs
- Drive chain lubrication: Shell Gadus S2 V2200 00 flowable grease or equivalent Land Pride Part #821-045C (32 oz. bottle)
- Sprockets: Case hardened teeth, splined bores
- Working Width
- 66 in. (168 cm)
- 71 1/4 in.
- 25 1/8 in.
- Recommended HP
- 20 - 50 in.
- 493 lb. (224 kg)