2019 Bush Hog 2215
THE MEDIUM-PLUS DUTY FLEX-WING
The Bush Hog® model 2215 Flex-Wing rotary cutter is designed to cut grass, weeds, and brush up to 3 1/2” in diameter. It is recommended for use in pasture maintenance, crop shredding, and roadside maintenance. With maintenance friendly features such as EZ clean decks, EZ lube drivelines and Bush Hog® tough durability, the 2215 is another Flex-Wing example of Bush Hog® Performance You Can Count On.
- Axle spindles are in halves for quick and economical service.
- Center section blades closely align with center section wheel to better cut the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and steel bushings at axle pivot points for extended life.
- Wing free float without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Optional distribution baffles spread grass and cornstalks to eliminate windrows.
- Improved wing design results in a clean top and no exposed structure underneath.
- Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gear boxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil levels.
- Safety Tow Chain Standard
- Cutting Width: 15’
- Cutting Height: 2’ to 14"
- Hitch: Perma Level Hitch
- Minimum Tractor PTO: H.P. 60
- Decks: 10 Gauge
- Side Band: 1/4" x 12"
- Blades: 1/2" x 4"
- Blade Holders: Round
- PTO Drivelines: ASAE Cat 6
- Wing Drivelines: ASAE Cat 4
- Wing Flex: 22° down to 87° up
- Wing Free Float*: 22º down to 25º up
- Splitter Gearbox Rating: 250 H.P.
- Cutting Gearbox Rating: 210 H.P.
- Gearbox Limited Warranty: 5 Years
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,268 FPM
- Cutting Capacity: 3 1/2"
- Axle Cushions: Springs at Each Axle Arm
- Wing Adjustments: Heavy Duty Turnbuckle
- Grass/Crop Distribution: Baffles, Optional
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard
- Working Width
- 15 ft.
- Recommended HP
- 60 hp PTO