2019 Kubota SH35
Kubota by Land Pride: Designed and built to provide quick and easy three-point attachment to category 1 or 2 implements that are not driven or powered by a PTO shaft. Box blades, landscape rakes, soil pulverizers, hydraulically driven power rakes, and other like implements work extremely well with this hitch. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Fits Cat. 1 or 2 implements: Easily fits Cat. 1 or 2 non-PTO implements – Fits all Kubota implements.
- Automatic lock on lower 3-point arms: Don’t have to get off of skid steer loader when hooking up to an implement.
- Adjustable top hook: Helps match up to implement.
- Class II receiver and storage for ball hitch: A class II ball hitch can be inserted into the hitch for towing, also can be used for storing a ball hitch.
- Universal skid steer plate: Fits most skid steer loaders.
- Hitch: Standard Category 1 & II, 3-point with adjustable top hitch
- Overall Width: 46 7/8”
- Height: 25”
- Length: 15 1/2”
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Lower 3-Point: Automatic Lock
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 2,800 lbs at 24” from implements’, lower hitch pins.
- Hitch Type
- Standard Category 1 & II, 3-point with adjustable top hitch
- 46 7/8 in.
- 25 in.
- 15 1/2 in.
- 225 lb.