2019 Kubota STP15
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: This Tree Puller removes shrubs, saplings, and small trees; pulling them from the ground, roots and all. The serrated teeth make this an ideal tool for removing steel and wood fence posts around the farm or on the job too. The 10" jaw opening allows you to grasp and pull a wide range of trees and posts. With the STP15, chances for regrowth are eliminated without the use of chemicals because you remove the root with the added benefit of minimal ground disturbance. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Universal quick attach mount: Fits a wide range of tractors and skid steers. Easy to hook-up and unhook.
- Heavy square tube frame: 3 1/2" Lower and 3" upper main frame tubes provide good strength.
- Rectangular tube supports: Stronger than sheet steel gussets most competitors use.
- 2 1/2" Main pivot pin: Large diameter pin handles heavy working conditions.
- Large jaw opening: Can pull trees up to 10" in diameter.
- Greasable pivot points: All pivot points are greasable to reduce wear.
- Cylinder shield standard: Heavy duty shield protects cylinder and fittings.
- Angled jaw tips.: For digging roots and loosening soil around the base of trees.
- Anti-slip access points: Prevents slipping while entering skid steer.
- Supplied with Quick Disconnect couplers: Many competitors do not supply couplers.
- Weight: 228 lbs.
- Hitch: Universal quick attach hitch
- Frame construction Lower: 3/16" x 3 1/2" Square tube
- Frame construction Upper: 3/16" x 3" Square tube
- Jaw opening: 10" Maximum
- Jaw construction Teeth: Laser cut from 5/8" steel x 16" long
- Jaw construction Tips: Angled for digging
- Jaw pivot pin: Greasable pin constructed of solid 2 1/2" diameter steel
- Hydraulic cylinder: 2" x 8" x 1 1/8" Welded hydraulic cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder pivot pins: Greasable
- Cylinder guard: 3/16" Welded steel plate
- Quick disconnect couplers: Small flat face male & female couplers
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 3000 psi
- Maximum Jaw Opening
- 10 in.
- 228 lb.