2019 Land Pride RCD1884 Dual Spindle Offset
Right for the Job.
The RCD1884 is a smooth-top, offset cutter thatperforms best in grass-only applications. Being dual spindle, the cutter is shorter in length than single spindle 84" cutters; the reduced length allows for better maneuverability in tight spaces. The 10" offset makes the RCD1884 a good solution for applications that require cutting close to buildings, fences, or other obstacles that might be found in orchards, parks, or rights-of-way. Deep-deck design, All-welded deck, Short coupled for tight spaces and Clevis-style hitches for easy hook-up.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Gearbox Seal Protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Cat. 3 main driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: 2-Plate slip-clutch protect driveline and gearboxes. slip-clutch is more convenient than shear bolt for continual work.
- Shock absorbing flex-coupler between main and side gearboxes: Protects intermediate drive shaft and side gearbox from hard objects in the blade path.
- 10" Deck offset to the right: Allows the operator to cut closer to bodies of water, drainage ditches, roadways and objects such as fence lines, guard rails, buildings, and trees.
- Lower clevis type 3-Point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Smooth deck top: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- Fully welded 10 gauge deck: Fully welded deck adds additional strength to the deck. 10 Gauge decks can withstand more abuse than decks with lighter gauge.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 11 5/8" Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2" to 12" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- Skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- 1/2" x 4" Blade bar: Heavy-duty blade bar adds support to stump jumper and gearbox output shaft.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- Stump jumper: Standard round stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks, and debris.
- Front and rear guarding: Protect against flying debris. Optional front rubber or single chain guarding. Standard rear metal band or optional rear extended metal guarding.
- Optional 15" Laminated tailwheel, or 4" x 16’ Molded rubber: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions and can’t go flat. Molded Rubber Can’t go flat.
- Model Number: RCD1884
- Machine Weight with Dual Laminated Tailwheels: 900 lbs.
- Hitch: Category l with clevis type lower links and floating top linkage. Quick Hitch adaptable
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Overall Width: 86 9/16"
- Overall Length: 80 9/16"
- Offset Distance to the Right: 10"
- Deck Height at Rear: 11 5/8"
- Cutting Height: 2" - 12"
- Cutting Capacity: 1 1/2" Diameter
- Recommended Tractor Power Take-Off Horsepower: 35-60 horsepower
- Power Take-Off: Speed 540 rpm
- Gearbox: 60 Hp main gearbox & 45 horsepower side gearbox With speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, and 1.67" output shaft
- Gearbox Lubricant: EP 80-90W oil
- Gearbox oil Capacity: Main Gearbox:4.7 pints; Side Gearbox: 3.5 pints
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge
- Side Skirt Material Thickness: 10 Gauge
- Skid Shoe Construction: 3/16" Weld-on with mounting holes for adding optional bolt-on replaceable shoes
- Stump Jumper: 10 Gauge x 24" Round dish pan with 1" x 4" x 19 1/2" blade bar
- Blades (4): 1/2" x 4" x 16" Heat treated alloy steel free-swinging suction blades
- Blade Overlap: 5"
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & locknuts.
- Blade Tip Speed: 11,693 fpm
- Main Driveline: ASAE Category 3
- Main Driveline Protection: 2 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Mount: Caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel: Optional two 15" laminated tire or two 4" x 16" molded rubber tire.
- Front Guard: Optional 4" x 6" molded rubber or single chain guard
- Rear Guard: Standard metal band or optional metal extended guard
- Machine Weight with Dual Solid Tailwheels: 905 lbs.
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 86 9/16 in.
- 80 9/16 in.
- Dual Laminated Tailwheels: 900 lb.; Dual Solid Tailwheels: 905 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 35-60 hp