2019 Land Pride RCR1884
Ideal for cleaning around the farm, the pond, or empty lots in the city.
Features: Floating 3-Point wich allows deck to follow the terrain,A fully-welded deck that adds additional strength, it´s High blade tip speed ensures clean cut, Single or dual tailwheel on 84", a Heavy-duty tailwheel spindle, All-welded formed channels front to rear, wich add superior strength, and lower clevises for easy hookup
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Rotary Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 90 Hp gearbox: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Cat I or Cat II Hitch Quick-Hitch Capability: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. Quick-Hitch provides for fast hook-up.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- 84" Cutting width: Wide cutting width, Reduces cutting time in the field.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck construction: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength.
- Extended cutter front: For increased material flow and added protection.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutter.
- 9 1/2" Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 2" to 11" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- 1/4" x 2 1/2" Full length skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and full protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper: Standard oval stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks, and debris.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut. (17,113 FPM)
- 2" Cutting capacity: Can aid in cleaning brush
- Available with single or dual tailwheels: Dual tailwheels offer greater stability in uneven terrain.
- 15" Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions.
- Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: Tailwheels take a beating, 1 1/4" spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer must choose to include chain or rubber on the front and rear. Rear Metal Band standard.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Model Number: RCR1884
- Machine Weight with Front Rubber Guard and Rear Metal Band): 851 lbs. without driveline
- Hitch: Category l or Category II, Quick-Hitch Ready
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Overall Width: 89"
- Overall Length with Tail Wheel: 135 1/8"
- Deck Height: (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe) 9 1/8"
- Cutting Height: 2" - 11"
- Cutting Capacity: 2" Diameter
- Recommended Tractor Horsepower: 45 - 90 horsepower
- Power Take-Off Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox Horsepower Rating: 90 horsepower
- Gearbox: 1:1.44 Speed-Up Beveled Gears with Cast Iron Housing
- Gearbox Lubrication Capacity & Type: 7 Pints of 80-90W EP Gear Lube
- Gearbox Input/ Output Shaft Size: Input Shaft = 1 3/8" - 6 Spline Output Shaft = 2" Dia.
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Ga.
- Skid Construction: Standard 1/4" x 2 1/2" welded on
- Stump Jumper: Oval 10 ga. Pan
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 4" Heat Treated Alloy Steel, Free-Swinging High Lift - Low Friction
- Blade Bolt: Keyed with harden flat washer and locknut
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,113 fpm
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch
- Tailwheel Mount Assembly: Welded arm and Caster Fork
- Tailwheel: 4" x 8" x 15" Laminated Tire
- Front Guard: Optional: Rubber Guard or Chain Guard
- Rear Guard: Standard: Metal Band, Optional: Chain Guard
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 89 in.
- 135 1/8 in.
- 851 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 45-90 hp