2018 Bush Hog 3210
Call for Price
The heavy duty 3210 cuts a 10-feet 6-inch swath and is available as pull, lift, semi-mount and offset models. With a high blade tip speed, the 3210 gives a clean cut in heavy grass, weeds and small brush.
Bush Hog’s entire line of multi-spindle rotary cutters is designed for heavy crop clearing, pasture maintenance, and other big jobs that require a durable, reliable machine. With cutting widths from 8 to 15 feet, and a range of hitch types and mounting options, these machines are built to withstand extreme duty and provide superior performance and productivity with minimal maintenance for many, many years.
- 3210 Series comes in a Lift, Pull, Semi-Mount & Offset Model
- Rubber Element Cross Shafts
- Heavy Duty Cushioned Axles
- Two Round Blade Holders
- See Specifications Page For Models 3210 & 3210 Offset
- 10-gauge Deck Construction
- 7-gauge Strongbacks
- 1/4-inch Sidebands
- Rubber Cushioned Axle Arms
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- All Bush Hog® Multi-Spindle rotary cutters feature structural steel bracing and reinforced welding at all high stress points. Streamlined deck design inhibits trash and water buildup problems.
- Shields over all cross shafts fold conveniently out of the way to allow quick access to clutch or universal joints.
- Special rubber-cushioned axle arms reduce shock loads during operation and transport.
- A wide angle, constant velocity driveshaft on pull models relieves the PTO working angle. This reduces vibration and allows smoother cutting in sharp turns.
- Cutting Width: 10-ft. 6 in.
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 3 in.
- Cutting Height: 2 to 13 in.
- Dimensions (width x Length): 11-ft. 1 in. x 9-ft. 10 in. (Lift)
- Type Hitch: 3-Point Cat. II & III Standard & Quick Hitch Cat. II & III Semi-Mount and Center Pull (Self-Leveling)
- Deck Thickness: 10-gauge
- Side Bands: 1/4 in. x 10 in.
- Minimum Tractor HP: 50 PTO (Pull); 60 PTO (Lift)
- Driveline: ASAE Category 5 (540 RPM - Lift, Pull & Semi-Mount); ASAE Cat. 4 (1,000 RPM Pull)
- Cross Shaft: ASAE Cat. 5 Rubber Element
- Gearbox HP: (3) 210 Center and 205 Outboard
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540/1,000 RPM
- Driveline Protection: 4 Plate PTO Slip Clutch
- Height Adjustment: Manual or Hydraulic
- Blade Holder(s): Round
- Blades: 1/2 in. x 4 in. - Uplift
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,881 FPM/540 RPM; 17,400/1,000 RPM
- Blade Overlap: 3 in.
- Tires: Laminated, Airplane (Pull Only)
- Axles: Rubber Cushioned; Choice of Single or Dual Axle for Pull Models
- Deflectors: Selection: Front Chains and Rear Bands or Chains
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard for Pull Models
- Approximate Weight: (Pull with Single Axle) 2,741-lb.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty with a 5-year gearbox limited warranty
- Features: High Blade Tip Speeds; Deep Sidebands
- Working Width
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 11 ft. 1 in.
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 2741 lb.
- Recommended HP
- Lift: 60 hp PTO; Pull: 50 hp PTO