2018 Bush Hog 326
Call for Price
Bush Hog®’s 300 “Original” Series Rotary Cutters helped build the Bush Hog® reputation for performance you can count on. Now the new Bush Hog® 320 “Original Plus” Series Rotary Cutters offer even more performance the first day on the job and for years to come.
- Sloped Deck. Improved sloped deck design sheds water and debris to increase deck life.
- 326 and 327 gearboxes are the same rugged gearboxes used on the Bush Hog® flex wing cutters. Rated at 210 HP, they have the highest rating in their class.
- Blade pans are 7-gauge steel formed in dished shape for extra strength.
- An integral part of the cutter’s structure, the gearbox stand runs between the strongbacks.
- Rugged ASAE Cat 5 drivelines are standard on both 320 Series “Original Plus” cutters.
- 5-year limited gearbox warranty.
- Replaceable Skids
- Decks are reinforced with internal 7-gauge steel strongbacks that run the full length of the deck tying together the entire structure with the gearbox stand.
- 326 and 327 decks are 7-gauge thick steel. Strongbacks are 7-gauge steel.
- Sidebands are strong and deep. Formed of 1/4-inch thick steel, they are 12 1/2-inches deep.
- Heavy-duty tail wheel assemblies are standard on both models. 327 comes equipped with a heavy-duty axle and dual wheels for both lift and pull models. Both lift and pull models come with laminated tires that are built for rugged conditions.
- Built of heat treated alloy steel, blades are genuine Bush Hog®
- TOUGH Category 5 Driveline
- Authentic Bush Hog® Gearbox Look for the Bush Hog® embossed on the gearbox. Only Bush Hog® cutters are equipped with Bush Hog® designed gearboxes. The Bush Hog® 320 “Original Plus” Series heavy-duty cutters feature the highest rated gearboxes in their class—210 HP.
- TOUGH Tail Wheel Assembly
- TOUGH Blade Pans, Deck Reinforcements, and Heavy-Duty Gearbox Stand Equipped with Bush Hog® Blades
- 327 Lift Type Cushioned Axle
- Cutting Width: 6-ft.
- Cutting Capacity: 4 in. diameter
- Cutting Height: 2 to 12 in.
- Dimensions (width x length): 78 x 118 1/2 in.
- Type Hitch: HD 3 Point Cat. I, Cat. II Standard & Quick Hitch
- Deck Thickness: 7-gauge
- Sidebands: 1/4x 12 1/2 in.
- Driveshaft: ASAE Category 5
- Gearbox: Heavy Duty 210 HP
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch Standard
- Blade Holder(s): Round
- Blades: 1/2 x 4 in. heat treated
- Blade Tip Speed: 13,996 FPM
- Tires: Laminated
- Minimum Tractor HP: 60 PTO
- Front and Rear Deflectors: Chain Shielding is Standard, Single Row or Double Row
- Safety Shielding: Single or Double Row of Chains
- Approximate Weight: 1400-lb.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with a 5 year gearbox limited warranty
- Working Width
- 6 ft.
- 1400 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 60 hp PTO