2018 Kubota B2320
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (785) 843-2676
1111 E 23rd St
Lawrence, KS 66046
|Mon - Fri||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
With outstanding performance in the 23 HP tractor segment and exceptional simplicity and comfort to the operator, the B2320 is perfect for property chores, landscaping, food plot management and so much more. With a B2320 Narrow model, front loader, backhoe, mid-mount mower, front mount implements and many 3-point implements available, the versatility this tractor brings to the table will answer your needs.
- Engine: 23HP liquid-cooled diesel engines, with Kubota's E-TVCS (three-vortex combustion system), offer tremendous power, high torque, cleaner emissions, and low noise and vibration.
- Gear-type Model: The B2320 is available as an economical and reliable gear model, with 9 forward and 3 reverse speeds.
- Powerful Category I 3-point Hitch: The 3-point hitch accepts a variety of implements for all of your different needs. The powerful hitch can handle rotary cutters, box blades, finishing mowers and more.
- Narrow Width (B2320 DTN Narrow Only): These tractors are remarkably narrow, allowing you to maneuver in close quarters. Maximum width of the B2320DTN is 35.4 in/90.0 cm (end-to-end of the rear tires). Optional larger tires provide increased floatation and traction in soft soil conditions.
- Standard Loader Valve: Loader operations are more convenient with standard-equipped 4-position valve and control lever. Integrated into the tractor, this ergonomically positioned valve lets you attach the front loader and other front implements quickly and easily. (B2320 available without valve.)
- Hydraulic Pump: The 8.3 GPM hydraulic pump capacity provides exceptional efficiency and power for implement operations.
- Large-capacity Radiator: The B-Series features a large-capacity radiator to keep the engine cool on a long, hot workday, and keep you on the job.
- Long Wheel Base: With a formidable, 61.5 in. (1563 mm) wheel base, the B-Series delivers increase stability during operation.
- Adjustable Rear Trend (B2320 DTN Narrow Only): Easily adjust the rear tread to make it wider. This provides these tractors with great stability, for a wider range of applications.
- Position Control Valve (B2320 DTN Narrow Only): The position control valve is standard. This allows exceptional depth control for inching the hitch up or down to provide precise implement control.
- Wide Fenders: The extra-wide fender width increases your protection from mud and debris and enables integrated lever positioning for your convenience.
- Foldable ROPS: For your safety, a foldable ROPS is standard equipment. It's perfect for traveling under areas with height restrictions, or parking your tractor in a garage.
- High-back Seat: Kubota's seat provides ample back and lumber support, improving operator comfort during long hours of operation.
- Wide Operating Platform: The large, ISO-mounted flat deck provides plenty of legroom and a wider step area for easier mounting and dismounting. Plus, the widely spaced fenders create plenty of room for the operator to work in comfort.
- Backlit Dash Panel: The easy-to-read dash panel features large numbers and a white background to help you easily keep track of vital tractor functions such as engine speed, engine temperature, fuel level, etc. The panel backlight activates when the headlights are turned on.
- Headlights : Kubota's multi-reflective headlights let you see farther and better, so you can work effectively whenever and wherever you want.
- Parking Brake: The parking brake keeps your tractor where you want it-just pull the convenient lever and the tractor stays put.
- Lever Guides: The B-Series features large angled lever guides, for hassle-free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- Slanted Metal Hood: The slanted metal hood offers a clear view of front loader operations to improve operator productivity.
- Type: E-TVCS, liquid cooled, 3 -cylinder diesel
- Make, Model: Kubota D1005
- PTO horsepower HP (kW): 18.0 (13.4)
- Engine gross horsepower HP (kW): 23.0 (17.2)
- Rated RPM rpm: 2800
- Bore and stroke in. (mm): 3.0 × 2.9 (76 × 73.6)
- Displacement cu. in. (oc): 61.1 (1001)
- Air cleaner: Dual paper element
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication
- Cooling system: Pressurized radiator
- Radiator fan: Radial air flow
- Fuel tank gal (l): 6.6 (25)
- Cooling system qts.(l): 4.6 (4.4)
- Engine oil qts.(l): 3.2 (3.0)
- Transmission case gal (l): Gear: 3.7 (14)
- Clutch: Dry single plate
- Transmission: Gear (9 Forward, 3 Reverse)
- Differential lock: Standard
- Final Drive: Spur gear
- Brake: Multi-plate wet disc
- Type: Transmission driven with one way clutch
- Rear rpm: 540,960
- Mid rpm: 2500
- Type: Open center
- Pump in. (mm): Dual pump
- Total pump output gpm (l/min.): 8.3 (31.4)
- Hydraulic outlet: Front outlet (w/ standard valve)
- 3-point hitch: Category I
- Hydraulic control system: Quarter inching valve
- Lift capacity at lift point lbs. (kg): 1356 (615)
- 24" behind LP lbs. (kg): 1058 (480)
- Steering: Power steering
- Front (Farm): 6-12
- Rear (Farm): 9.5-16
- Forward mph (km/h): Gear 9th:11.2 (18)
- Reverse mph (km/h): Gear 3th: 5.4 (8.7)
- Overall length (w/o 3P): 93.9 (2385)
- Overall width (min.tread) in. (mm): 45.1 (1145)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 61.5 (1563)
- Ground clearance in. (mm): 12.0 (305)
- Turning radius with brake feet (m): 6.9 (2.1)
- Weight lbs. (kg): 1433 (650)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota D1005
- Engine Type
- E-TVCS, liquid cooled, 3 -cylinder diesel
- 23.0 hp (17.2 kW)
- PTO HP
- 18.0 hp (13.4 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2800 rpm
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.0 x 2.9 in. (76 x 73.6 mm)
- 61.5 in. (1563 mm)
- 45.1 in. (1145 mm)
- 1433 lb. (650 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 12.0 in. (305 mm)
- Tire Size
- Front (Farm): 6-12; Rear (Farm): 9.5-16
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal. (25 L)
- Gear (9 Forward, 3 Reverse)
- Multi-plate wet disc
- Type: Open center; Total pump output: 8.3 gpm (31.4 Lpm)