2018 Kubota ZG222A-48
Call for Price
Lawn care is more of a pleasure than a chore with Kubota’s ZG200 Series compact zero-turn mowers – featuring a comfortable, cushioned seat, user-friendly controls and exceptional cutting performance. Gas engine models; available in 48”, 54” or 60” decks.
- Model: ZG222
- Model number: ZG222A-48
- Engine model: Kubota KGZ770-E2-MA3
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin with heavy-duty canister air filter
- Max. horsepower (Gross): 22 hp @ 3600 rpm
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 46.9 (768)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 82.5 (2096)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 61.1 (1552)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 47.7 (1210)
- Overall height (w/ROPS upright) in. (mm): 69.9 (1775)
- Overall height (w/ROPS folded) in. (mm): 52.8 (1340)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 51.0 (1295)
- Tread front in. (mm): 34.3 (870)
- Tread rear in. (mm): 36.6 (930)
- Tire size front: 13 x 5.0-6 Pneumatic
- Tire size rear: 23 x 10.5-12
- Weight (w/mower) lb. (kg): 1168 (530)
- Transmission system: 2-HST w/Gear reduction
- Speed control: 2-hand levers
- Travel speed range forward mph (km/h): 0-9.0 (0-14.5)
- Travel speed range rear mph (km/h): 0-5.0 (0-8.0)
- Brake type: Wet multi disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Shaft drive
- Clutch type: Hydraulic independent PTO clutch with wet multi disks
- PTO brake: Wet single disk
- Model: RCK48P-222Z
- Mower lift system: Hydraulic
- Mower deck type: Pro commercial-Fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152)
- Belt type: Multi-Belt
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 0.15 (3.8)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Cutting width of mower: 48 in.
- Number of blades: 3 blades
- Cutting height: 1 in. ~ 5 in. / 1/4 in. increments
- Mounting system of mower: Quick joint, parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.): 17000 fpm
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 7.1 (27)
- Battery: U1L-10 (12 V, RC: 22 min., CCA: 300, CA: 365)
- Alternator capacity: 13.4 Amps at 12 Volts
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Electric
- Operator Comfort: Spacious operator deck has an uncluttered floorboard to give you ample legroom; Enjoy an adjustable, cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests and an attached seatbelt for your protection; Cup holder; User friendly instrument panel keeps essential controls and indicators, like the fuel gauge, close for easy viewing; Foldable ROPS to ensure operator safety.
- Choice of Kubota Engine: Durable Kubota Gasoline Engine - The Kubota gasoline engine delivers durability and productivity like no other. This reliable, air-cooled engine offers outstanding performance and quiet operation. Specifically designed for mowing, it features Kubota's clean-flow structure, which virtually eliminates the likelihood of grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passages. Kubota Diesel Engine - Known for their durability, high performance, energy efficiency and reliability. Their fuel efficiency, high torque, quiet operation and reduced emissions help you take on heavy mowing jobs for extended periods.
- High-Performance HST Transmission: For superior durability, the ZG Series features an integral-type, twin-hydrostatic transmission. Except for an occasional fluid change, its hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance or belts to change.
- Flexible Cover: The ZG200 Series employ a flexible-yet-sturdy discharge cover to help prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- Pro Commercial Mower Deck*: Featuring a heavy-duty, Pro Commercial mower deck designed to maximize cutting performance. The 6" deep, double V-belt decks feature a unique baffling system that improves airflow to discharge grass clippings, and an anti-overflow system that reduces grass spillage and helps give lawns that well-manicured look. *Not available on ZG222A-4S - for an economical choice, the ZG222-48S is equipped with a 5"-deep stamped mower deck.
- Easy Maintenance: For routine maintenance like adding oil, simply lift the hood; Seat panel lifts up for easy access to the HST; Easy access to upper mower, mower belts and universal joint with a hatch built into the operator's platform; Optional maintenance lift.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota KGZ770-E2-M3
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin with heavy-duty canister air filter
- 46.9 cu. in. (768 cc)
- 2-HST w/Gear reduction
- Wheel Size
- Tire Front: 13 x 5.0-6 Pneumatic; Tire Rear: 23 x 10.5-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal. (28 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type