2019 Bush Hog 2D98
Call for Price
Bush Hog’s line of lift disc harrows is designed to expand your tractor’s productivity potential! Whether you are a gardener, small farmer, wildlife manager, landscaper, operate a nursery or simply someone looking to break up the ground, the heavy duty frames and the heat-treated notched disc blades of Bush Hog® lift disc harrows make them the right choice for the job. The three disc harrow series in the Bush Hog® line are designed to fit tractors from 35 to 95 horsepower, giving you several choices to properly fit your tractor and application. Easy-to-adjust front and rear gangs allow you to change from light tilling to more aggressive cutting action with a simple pull of a pin and repositioning of the gangs. The sky, well actually the dirt, is the limit when using a Bush Hog® lift disc harrow to solve your groundbreaking needs.
- Adjustable gang angles, front and rear, using an easy-tograsp handle
- Cat 1 standard and quick hitch on the 1D and 2D series, along with Cat 1 and 2 standard and quick hitch on the 3D series
- Variable Blade Spacings Available: 9” front and rear gangs for tough-to-cut “New Ground”
- 7 1/2 in. front and rear gangs for finer soil finishing
- 9 in. front gangs / 7 1/2 in. rear gangs–the best of both worlds
- Square and rectangle tube steel frames and gang tubes
- Self-aligning, sealed ball bearings
- Notched disc blades for maximum cutting action
- 1 in. square, high carbon steel gang axle on the 1D and 2D series, with a 1 1/8 in. square, high carbon steel gang axle used on the 3D series
- Available in tractor colors
- Optional disc scrapers
- Bearing hangers reinforces with gussets
- Notched discs for maximum cutting action
- Easy-to-grasp handle for simple gang adjustment
- Description: 2D98
- Drawbar HP requirement: 65 hp
- Hitch type: Cat. 1 std and qh
- Max. cultivation width: 96 in.
- Approx. wt. load on each blade: 39-41 lbs.
- Disc blade sizes notched: 18 in. or 20 in.
- Disc blade spacing: 9 in. front, 7 1/2 in. rear or 9 in. front/rear or 7 1/2 in. front/rear
- Disc bearing type: Self-aligning, sealed ball bearings
- Number of bearings: 2 per gang
- Forward gang angle adjustment: Front gangs – 0°, 7°, 14°, 21°
- Rear gang angle adjustment: Rear gangs – 7°, 14°, 21°
- Mainframe front tube construction: 2 in. square tubing
- Gang arm construction: 3 in. x 1 1/2 in. tubing
- Gang axles: 1 in. square, high carbon steel
- Disc scrappers: Optional
- Cat. 1 Std and QH
- Cutting Width
- 96 in.
- Disc Spacing
- 9 in. Front, 7 1/2 in. Rear or 9 in. Front/Rear or 7 1/2 in. Front/Rear
- Disc Size
- 18 in. or 20 in.